Since 1999, Lanex has developed cutting-edge, dynamic, affordable websites and web applications. We are committed to superior designs for all of our customers’ projects. The design and layout of your website is a critical element in communicating to your customers and differentiating your organization from your competition.
We employ graphic design talent familiar with the latest web trends and technology. Lanex’s process of listening, analyzing, and executing up-to-date, effective web site designs continues to deliver the results our customers expect. We help you determine a style that is consistent with your message, as well as a website which is clean and easy-to-navigate for site users.
At Lanex, we create comprehensive and modern designs to accommodate any mobile devices with the proper layout and usability. We consider our graphic design skills to be a key reason why our customers come to us for not only their initial website designs and marketing material, but years later as the need comes up to refresh their image.
Our intuitive websites are designed to be responsive. Responsive websites allow smart phones and tablets to adjust to fit the screen size properly. Mobile-friendly web designs ensure that your website changes to fit various types of screens. Designs that are compatible with mobile devices and tablets ensure that your company is represented professionally. Your website will always present a visually appealing layout with navigation appropriate for your device.
The vast majority of mobile users who land on an unresponsive website will leave the site in favor of a competitor’s site. Mobile-friendly web design for devices is becoming a necessity to keep your target audience engaged. No matter what your needs are, whether creating a logo for a startup company, designing business cards, print ads or brochures, or, ensuring your new website adheres to existing corporate marketing standards, Lanex is able to help.
Web design and development steps include:
- Reviewing goals and objectives for your website. Evaluate your current Internet “footprint” and discover options which may help increase visibility.
- Define audience and market segments that will be reached through the website.
- Discuss a development timeline and budget, and evaluate site “needs” versus “wants.”
- Discover your website design likes and dislikes which include colors and styles, features and functions.
- Determine needed content and graphics to be created.
- Develop a long-term picture of where a client wishes to be with their website, and determine the best platform for development
- Develop site navigation and functionality using comprehensive designs and wireframes.
- Website hosting and support.